Diffuse localized pain with a Trokie CBD and lidocaine pain relief patch. This proven, patented patch with a blend of pain relievers has the highest over-the-counter lidocaine dose possible, plus anhydrous European hemp oil with no THC. Because the psychoactive properties of cannabis have been removed, adults and children over 12 can safely use the Trokie Pain Patch during normal daily activities. Compatible with drug testing.
For fast-acting, long-lasting local pain relief, apply one patch to the affected area and leave in place for up to 12 hours. Patches may be cut down to treat smaller areas.
The Trokie patch provides long-lasting relief for:
• Joint pain
Ingredients - Lidocaine, Menthol, Anhydrous Hemp Oil (CBD), Methacrylic acid, Ethylhexylacrylate, Bentonite, Sodium Stearate
Directions of Use - 1. Wash and Dry Site: Wash skin with soap and water, where you want to apply the patch.
2. Cut: Cut envelope along the dotted line making sure not to cut into the zipper seal just below it.
3. Open and Reseal: Pull apart zipper seal. Remove one patch.
4. Size Patch: Cut patch to size if use of an entire patch is not necessary.
5. Remove Clear Liner: To remove the liner, fold one corner of the patch over. Gently rub the folder corner between you finger and thumb to separate the patch and liner. Remove entire liner before applying patch.
6. Apply: Apply one patch to the are of most discomfort. Firmly press the patch in place, focusing on all four edges.
Note: Patch may be cut into small sizes for specific sites of application.
Other information: Store at room temperature. Avoiding storing in direct sunlight. Protect from excessive moisture.
For your protection, this sealed, tamper evident package contains a resealable zip protection system.